Book Vs Movie Podcast
"Emma" & "Clueless"
The Margos this time talk about the parallels between Jane "Austen's "Emma" and the 1995 film "Clueless" which is based (mostly) on the classic novel. In this ep we discuss:
- The lack of papers and letters left behind after Jane Austen's death
- Whether or not Bath, England is a gauche place
- Which movie version of "Emma" we liked best.
- How long the darn book is
- All of the details and trivia about the making of "Clueless"
- The amazing cast on the film
- What was borrowed from Jane Austen into the movie
- The existence of Pismo Beach
- Our next episode "Alice in Wonderland!"