Book Vs. Movie Podcast "Fight Club"
The Chuck Palahniuk Novel Vs. the David Fincher
The Margos get all aggro in this episode of Book Vs. Movie podcast after two years of fans begging us. The hitch? We recorded this 4 days after the 2016 Presidential Election--fun!
In this episode we discuss:
- The author's interesting background and the road he traveled to create Fight Club
- The differences between the 1996 novel and the 1999 classic film starring Brad Pitt and Edward Norton.
- The classic line "I haven't been ****-ed like this since grade school" and how it came to be.
- Brad Pitt's abs
- The time Rosie O'Donnell spoiled the plot on her talk show the week the film was released
- The wonderful performance of Meat Loaf and his fat suit
- The art direction of the film and how it reminds us of "Blade Runner"
- The make-up of Helena Bonham Carter
- Margo D's theory about the Narrator's REAL issue (and it's a doozy)
Book Vs. Movie podcast https://www.facebook.com/bookversusmovie/
Twitter @bookversusmovie www.bookversusmovie.com
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Donate to our show at Patreon.com/bookversusmovie
Every $25 donation—we will cover your book/movie of your choosing!
Margo D. @BrooklynFitChik www.brooklynfitchick.com email@example.com
Margo P. @ShesNachoMama www.shesnachomamasblog.com